Unique colour Roses

 

Oil painting , Purplish Blue Roses

I have been recently working upon.

Category - Roses, Flowers

Roses come in variety of different Colors. Each color has its own meaning.





I thought why not try to paint roses in a different and not so common color,  some rose color that is found unique! I remembered, when I was in 4th grade, I saw Purplish blue roses growing at a garden inside Durga temple premises, at Meerut  in the  year 1980 and I was attracted by those roses very much. Now,  I have done this painting and this  is kept for drying. It will take another week for this painting to  completely dry because  of thick paint. I still have to give this painting a final touch of shading.  And, then I may plan to get it framed either in white or Black wooden frame with unbreakable acrylic glass. I have been working on textured 300 gsm oil sheet canvas paper of A3 size.

Archana Bahri Khanna 
archana.bahri.k@gmail.com



I have finished shading & now it looks like this 



Archana Bahri Khanna 
archana.bahri.k@gmail.com


Comments

Post a Comment