Sun flower field

 Brightly, yellow colored Sun flower fields! Sun flowers bloom during Summer season and remain  till October of Autumn. I enjoy painting Sunflowers using thick paint dabs of bright yellow, ochre, lime, orange color. while working with thick color. I don't use any medium but certain times, I try using terpene oil for brightness & shinning effect. It does take more than a week for the painting to dry.

 I am working on A3 size oil canvas sheet from Brustro. The canvas sheet has got very good texture & thickness.

I drew around 10 sketches of  fully bloomed Sunflowers in the field and now painting and dabbing them with different size brushes. Once the painting semi dries I prefer to use dry brush for shading purpose.





Archana Bahri Khanna 
archana.bahri.k@gmail.com
9818997368




Comments

  1. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸŒŸπŸŒŸ great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment